10. Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11) What you’ll need: Wet hair and a bath towel and preferably be a female.
8. Goliath (1 Samuel 17) What you’ll need: Be tall (7 feet tall, at least) and go ahead and cut your own head off.
7. Mary (Luke 1) What you’ll need: A dress and a pillow; who doesn’t love a pregnant teenager?
6. The Rich Young Ruler (Matthew 19) What you’ll need: I picture this guy looking like Mr. T.
5. Balaam (Numbers 22) What you’ll need: A talking donkey, that’s all.
4. Elisha (2 Kings 2) What you’ll need: A baldhead and access to two female bears (preferably hungry bears).
3. Isaiah (Isaiah 20) What you’ll need: Nothing. Just walk around naked.
2. Jael (Judges 4) What you’ll need: A hammer and a tent stake; people might think you’re a vampire hunter but remember your stake goes through the head, not the heart.
And the #1 Bible costume that you probably won’t see this Halloween…